Local search is probably the most important aspect of any business trying to find leads online today. However, local search marketing encompasses an ever-changing list of best practices. If you want your site to succeed in showing up in the local results of search engines, then these practices must be followed.
33 MILE RADIUS FOCUSES ON THESE FACTORS
Did you know that 50% of all local searches conducted today on the major search engines are with intent to purchase? Additionally, 47% of all local searches result in a visit to a local store (Comscore).
Top companies across the nation rely on 33 Mile Radius to help increase their local online and mobile footprint because when you work with us, we can help you:
- Increase your organic local online and mobile presence on Google, Yahoo, Bing and other local directories such as Yelp.
- Get listed on Google Places and other local maps.
- Generate more local visitors.
- Generate more relevant visitors.
- Maximize the value of your website without increasing your paid search spend. In fact, some of our clients actually decrease the amount spent on paid search.
WHAT WE DO
- Account setup and properly verified across 200 plus listings
- Ensure that information is consistent across all web properties and local listings
- Ensure proper categorization
- Provide content and description information
- Propagate other sites that search engines use to verify business listings
- Take care of duplication, orphaned and unclaimed listings
- Monitoring of changes and testimonials
These are just some of the factors that determine your website’s rank. 33 Mile Radius focuses on these and many others to make sure that your site is easily found in the local search results.