Get More Water Damage Leads Today
With our proven lead generation system, you’ll get the water damage leads you need to grow your business. Our top performing water damage restoration contractors turn seven out of ten calls into jobs. While the average revenue from our leads is $5,000, partners have recently gotten jobs worth $50,000, $100,000, and even $250,000.
How It Works
- We use digital marketing techniques to put our ads in front of customers and generate water damage leads.
- Customers call into our network and we route them directly to you.
- You answer their call, set the appointment, and perform the service.
- The customer pays you directly after completing the job.
- We track the call and bill you on a per lead basis per our service agreement.
A 15 minute call to secure your service area, confirm the services you offer, and verify your business qualifications.
We will review our best practices, train you on using the dashboard, and then activate your account.
Customers call into our network and get routed to you. Just answer the call and book the appointment.
Grow your disaster mitigation business and increase revenue with our exclusive water damage leads.
Water Damage Leads Sent Exclusively to You
While other lead generation companies send their water damage leads to several partners, we send each lead to only one partner. This ensures you have the best opportunity to get the job, but also means it’s vital that you answer every call.
For that reason, we offer a pause feature. This ensures that you don’t miss calls while you are on another job or just need a break. You can choose to pause your entire service area or individual counties for a duration of 3 hours up to 7 days.
How We Generate Our Water Damage Leads
We use a variety of different marketing techniques to produce leads for water extraction, dry out, and reconstruction. However, our primary method of generating water damage leads is through search engine marketing.
Most customers with water damage will turn to Google to search for a water damage restoration company in their area. By using targeted keywords and other advertising methods, we ensure customers see our water damage removal ads.
We also use search engine optimization (SEO) to drive traffic to a variety of different marketing websites. Additionally, we partner with other advertisers to generate the highest quality water damage leads.
– Shane Dodson, BIONIC Emergency Services
– Bob Straughn, WSC Construction and Restoration
What We Look For In Partners For Our Water Damage Leads
We are always looking for quality partners for our water damage leads. Our ideal candidates already have a successful business, but are looking for a few more quality water damage leads each week in order to help grow their company.
Partners need to answer our water damage phone leads quickly, ask qualifying questions to ensure the call is valid, set the appointment with the customer, and offer a free in-home estimate.
We also limit the number of partners in each area at our discretion. This ensures the highest level of service to consumers without overtaxing your water damage restoration business.
Fair and Flexible Billing for Our Water Damage Leads
We strive to be fair and flexible with every water damage lead we send to a partner. Not only do we clearly explain the terms for billing up front, but we have a transparent process to resolve issues you may have with our billing.
The cost of our water damage leads vary by service area. We will automatically bill your credit card each week for your valid water damage leads. Review our revenue calculator to see how much you could make with our water damage leads.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many water damage leads can I expect to get each week?
Unfortunately, we cannot predict the actual number of calls you will receive. As you already know, local demand varies by season and weather.
How soon will I start getting water damage leads?
It’s impossible to predict exactly how long it will take, but most of our partners receive their first water damage lead within two weeks of activating their account.
How will I get your water damage leads?
All of our water damage leads are live phone calls with a customer on the line. Each call is sent exclusively to one partner and will always come from the same designated phone number. This way you’ll know the call is coming 33 Mile Radius by EverConnect even before you answer it.
Will every water damage lead turn into a job?
If you track your existing calls, you already know that not every call becomes a job. The same is true with our water damage leads. Based on our call statistics, roughly 7 out of every 10 calls turn into viable jobs.
Are there monthly service fees or long-term contracts?
We do not charge fees or require a long-term contract and you are only billed for valid water leads. When you first sign up, we do place a small hold on your credit card to verify your account is in good standing. This is only a hold that is released once we verify your account.
How do I cancel my account?
If you want to cancel your service for any reason, just contact your account manager. We do limit the number of partners in each area, so please understand that if you choose to cancel your account we will not be able to guarantee a spot should you wish to return.
How do you determine if a water damage lead is billable?
We review every call to determine if it’s a billable water damage lead. We clearly explain the terms for billing up front, but generally leads are billable if:
- You set an appointment
- You exchange contact information
- You provide pricing or an estimate over the phone
- You refer the lead to another company
- The call goes unanswered (4 rings or more)
- The call goes to voicemail, regardless if the caller leaves a message
- An automated answering system or call center answers the call, regardless if the caller is connected to you
– Stephen Wagner, Specialized Cleaning and Flood Restoration, Inc.
Examples of Our Big Water Leads:
- 11 inches of standing water in a fast food restaurant
- Flood in a 12,000 square foot medical facility
- Hot water tank flood in a two bedroom home
- Sprinkler system malfunction in multiple apartment units
- Burst pipe in a 19,000 square foot office space
- Church flood due to a water line malfunction
- Water leak in multiple units in an apartment complex
- Burst pipe while the homeowner was on vacation
- Fire suppression system leak in an arts and recreation center
Become An Exclusive Partner Today
We have water damage leads going unanswered in your area now and need quality partners who are able to answer those calls and set the appointment.
We are looking for partners with the following skills:
- Excellent Customer Service and Call Handling
- Process for Taking Phone Calls Day and Night
- Respond to Emergency Calls in 60 Minutes or Less
- Ability to Close 70 to 90% of Leads